Prev: [FT] Even more NAC ships Next: Re: [FT] Even more NAC ships

Re: [FT] Even more NAC ships

From: Laserlight <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 06:50:07 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Even more NAC ships

Hugh Fisher wrote:
>  I've been designing and testing some new NAC ships (for
>  Outworld Command, so mostly escorts and cruisers) and
>  finally got around to creating some web pages:
>  <http://members.ozemail.com.au/~laranzu/fullthrust/OC/index.html>

"are the only genuine rival to the Oceanic Union in willingness to go
where no-one has gone before"....the ORC, and the Alarishi Empire, would

be aamused to hear such a description from the NAC.  And you should get
Alan to tell you about OU survey buoys.

Prev: [FT] Even more NAC ships Next: Re: [FT] Even more NAC ships