Prev: Re: Power Projection - standalone? Next: Re: Starship Troopers

Re:

From: Laserlight <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 18:04:06 -0500
Subject: Re:

> Are the details of the incapacitating wounds, messy kills, etc. in the
archives or are they available to the test list?

Not that it especially matters to the "hit location" discussion.  You
can still say "he's wounded, okay, now find out where".

Well, let's see.  The basics are at
http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/199907/msg00797.html .  No, not mentioned

there.	Dont see it elsewhere in a cursory look at the archives, which
means that I'm not looking for the right search term--or it's entirely
possible that I'm mis-remembering house rules as having been distributed

to the list.  That happens, you know, when you get older ... your memory

goes, your mind starts to wander, and then ... er... what were we
talking about?

Prev: Re: Power Projection - standalone? Next: Re: Starship Troopers