Prev: Re: Full Torque?

Re: Power Projection - standalone? and HH RPG

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 08:57:19 -0600
Subject: Re: Power Projection - standalone? and HH RPG

>Does that help?

I know I found it absolutely brilliant.

>Escort has 14 small ship SSDs, 2 of which are in Fleet, the rest being
unique.

This is the part I thought you'd said before, though not by numbers. Can
you name the two which are in both Escort and Fleet?

>Ideally, the people doing the HH RPG need to run some of the battles
>from the books as a sanity check to see if similar results are
possible.

That's the nice thing about our group of loonies; they'll try to break a
ruleset everyway possible. Unfortunately, gaffs like you mention STILL
slip
through on occasion. "It's not a science, it's an art."

Did my physician really think I'd find those words comforting?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Full Torque?