Prev: Re: Honor Harrington RPG (was Re: Starship Troopers) Next: Re: Full Torque?

Re: Full Torque?

From: FlakMagnet72 <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 08:54:12 -0500
Subject: Re: Full Torque?

I don't recall anything about Full Torque, but I did see something like
Axles
and Alloys or somesuch.  It was heavily based on Full Thrust (as in a
blatant
rip-off) and was free, but I cannot find a link to it again.

On Sunday 08 February 2004 08:45 am, Damond Walker wrote:
> I remember that someone ran a variant of Full Thrust (?) called Full
Torque

--
--Tim
http://geocities.com/flakmagnet72

Prev: Re: Honor Harrington RPG (was Re: Starship Troopers) Next: Re: Full Torque?