Prev: Re: Starship Troopers Next: RE: Power Projection - standalone?

Re: Starship Troopers

From: David Brewer <davidbrewer@b...>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 00:19:08 +0000
Subject: Re: Starship Troopers

Doug Evans wrote:

> Please stop; this has been on this list before, solved nothing. I've
even
> been pointed to the Kentaurus site several times before.

I think it's been updated. There's more on the film now, and it
correctly identifies Verhoeven as Dutch (and not Danish).

--
David Brewer

"The mentally disturbed do not employ the Theory of Scientific
Parsimony: the most simple theory to explain a given set of
facts." - P.K.Dick (from VALIS)

Prev: Re: Starship Troopers Next: RE: Power Projection - standalone?