Prev: Re: Starship Troopers Next: Re: Starship Troopers

Re: Starship Troopers

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 09:03:22 +0900
Subject: Re: Starship Troopers

Well, without all the combat stuff, he could have summed up his views on
being a citizen in a dynamite short story... That may  be the
philosophical
core of the book, but face it - it doesn't account for much %wise.

Still, I suspect this is not the place to debate it...

--
Nature and books belong to the eyes that see them.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson, "The Poet"

Prev: Re: Starship Troopers Next: Re: Starship Troopers