Prev: RE: Starship Troopers Next: Re: Starship Troopers

Re: Starship Troopers

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 08:42:31 +0900
Subject: Re: Starship Troopers

I'm curious - how many of you have seen the animated series?

It also misses a number of crucial plot elements, but it is extremely
well-done for a kidzflick, and (IMHO) closer to the original than the
movie.

Being unable to show blood/death/destruction and being limited to the TV
length cramped their style somewhat, but it is actually pretty
enjoyable.

--
There are many people - happy people, it usually appears - whose
thoughts at

Prev: RE: Starship Troopers Next: Re: Starship Troopers