Prev: Power Projection - standalone? Next: Re: Power Projection - standalone?

Re: Starship Troopers

From: Jonathan White <jonw@n...>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 21:47:49 +0000
Subject: Re: Starship Troopers

On 8 Feb 2004, at 19:25, Paul M. M. Jacobus wrote:
> Well, I enjoyed the movie on its own merits (not in comparison to the
> book) but I suppose that's a topic for discussion on some other
mailing
> list.
If it wanted to be taken on it's own merits it probably shouldn't have
taken the books title, premise and several of the characters...
								TTFN

Jon

--
"You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be
unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on

Prev: Power Projection - standalone? Next: Re: Power Projection - standalone?