Prev: FMAS: Hit locations Next: Re: FMAS: Hit locations

Re: FMAS: Hit locations

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 09:28:21 -0600
Subject: Re: FMAS: Hit locations

Two comments for an area in which I'm completely over my head.

1) I seem to recall that someone in the FMAS test group was particularly
fond of ICE's Phoenix Command, which I recall as being very detailed and
partially base on military research into wound and mortality records.
This
might be possible to distill into something both useful and in touch
with
reality.

2) My understanding is that there are weapons that can kill, as in right
now, with just a limb hit. Not sure if 'urban legend' or not, but if
true,
the question becomes, would it be common enough to be placed in a simple
system.

The_Beast

Prev: FMAS: Hit locations Next: Re: FMAS: Hit locations