Prev: Re: Pictures of a few painted GZG Japanese ships. Next: Re: [SG2] Alternate Quick Combat Resolution (Modified Impact Versus ArmourProcedure)

Double duty Miniatures

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 07:53:33 -0600
Subject: Double duty Miniatures

I like the Valderik (spelling) heavy Strike/Support Fighter for DS 2 and
FT (it's a big enough ship to fit in as a heavy in my Cruiser or less
forces I am painting up.)

Nice design.

What size would you call it in DS 2?  Size 4? Size 5?  (I know some
people like the aerospace vehicles to be bigger relative to the ground
for visual aspects)

Finally getting Aerospace and (second hand flea market Modern - GHQ?)
VTOLs into the mix...

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!