Prev: Re: Starship Troopers Next: Re: looking for copy of an old wargame magazine

looking for copy of an old wargame magazine

From: "Mark & Staci Drake" <markandstaci@c...>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 22:16:24 -0600
Subject: looking for copy of an old wargame magazine

Am asking if anyone on the list can possibly help me out on this.
I am trying to get a copy of Captains Log #4 , published by Task Force
Games,for SFB.
Anyone have a copy they are willing to part with? Even a scan or xerox
copy
would be great--am willing to pay,too.Tried ebay and several of the
vendors
I use and no luck.
Picked up copies of CL1,2,and 3 (plus about six others) and the
scenarios
are cool.Wanting to try them out in FT as I think they would make
excellent
conversion material (even leaving out the SFB-specific stuff.)

Any help is appreciated....thanks.

Mark Drake

Prev: Re: Starship Troopers Next: Re: looking for copy of an old wargame magazine