Prev: Re: Starship Troopers Next: Re: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS

Re: Starship Troopers

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 18:32:47 -0600
Subject: Re: Starship Troopers

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 18:31:19 -0600 Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>
writes:

>***
>Well, if by mixture they mean "we melted down all copies of the film
>and
>used it for cover lamination and miniatures," then I think a mixture
>would
>be ok.
>***
>
>Sort of like burning books; good plan...
>
>The_Beast

Not.

And when a wacko "Bush is a fiscal L-L-L-Liberal" Conservative says
that... <grin> Seriously, I never watched the movie but some people
liked
it.  Or at least they said they did.

Something like P.J.'s version of LOTR trilogy...

Gracias,

Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Starship Troopers Next: Re: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS