Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: Re: (FT) small vs large ships; OT: Dr. Who

Re: (FT) small vs large ships; OT: Dr. Who

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 04:56:23 -0500
Subject: Re: (FT) small vs large ships; OT: Dr. Who

bail9672@bellsouth.net wrote:
> Points or mass, it matters not. I still say that the 2 large ships
> will defeat the strikeboats any day of the week.

This is beginning to sound like we need to put together a FTJava
scenario to play it out.  I've already put together one IF vs.
NSL scenario that represents a strikeboat attack, but it hasn't
been played that much.	This sounds like it'd be a smaller scenario.

Ten strikeboats vs. two light cruisers.

Would someone be interested in designing the scenario and ships?

Jon

Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: Re: (FT) small vs large ships; OT: Dr. Who