Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: RE: [FT] Yet Another, another fighters suggestion

Re: [FMAS] Is this insane or what? Re: real-life FT playing (was: Re: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 23:42:19 +0000
Subject: Re: [FMAS] Is this insane or what? Re: real-life FT playing (was: Re: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS

> > A couple of
> > different tracks, maybe...you mention Unknown Armies, which has four
> > different kinds of "Stress Checks": Violence, Self, Isolation, and
the
> > Unnatural.	Something similar might do the job here, without having
>keep
> > track of two different mechanics.
>
>I'm definitely going to have to look at this, maybe tonight while I'm
doing
>my exercises. My current idea has Sanity and Fear mechanics that are
very
>similar, but not exactly the same. I'd prefer mechanisms that were
>essentially identical.

I believe that most of the rules are even available on Atlas' website.
quite like the Stress Checks mechanics, and in fact prefer them to the
Cthulhu sanity rules.  When/if I run CoC again, I'm swapping them in.

> > Have you seen Copplestone's Greys?	Wonderful, they is; I just
picked up
> > pack last week.
>
>I just found them online. They are pretty much what I'm after! Any idea

>where
>you can get them? I noticed a couple of places online where you can
mail in
>form, but that's a bit of a pain. I'd prefer to order online than to
have
>mail something.

In the US, they're available from RLBPS
http://www.rlbps.com/rlbpscop.htm
...but I've found that it's actually cheaper, shipping and all, to get
them
directly from Copplestone.  Fortunately, Abington now carries the
Copplestone stuff, so I'm saved the trouble....

John Crimmins

more.

Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: RE: [FT] Yet Another, another fighters suggestion