Prev: Re: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: Re: [FMAS] Is this insane or what? Re: real-life FT playing

[LST] Apology Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 20:59:43 -0600
Subject: [LST] Apology Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

By the way, I went back into the archives, and found I'd suggested PDS
fire
per wave of fighters almost exactly a year ago. Course, that was back
when
I was still coming off the pain meds following my surgery, so it's not
surprising it seemed like a lot further back.

That will also have to act as an excuse for the following stupidity on
my
part a few notes ago:  See? This round of feedback was so much more
interesting than the wall of silence I had. ;->=

Both Oerjan and Chris made excellent critiques a year ago, and it was
negligent of me to suggest they hadn't. My apologies to both, and to
anyone
else I may have missed.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: Re: [FMAS] Is this insane or what? Re: real-life FT playing