Prev: Re: real-life FT playing (was: Re: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS Next: Re: real-life FT playing

Re: real-life FT playing (was: Re: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS

From: agoodall@a...
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 23:18:09 +0000
Subject: Re: real-life FT playing (was: Re: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS

> Too bad they come in together; you could have always pulled out
miniatures
> while waiting on one or the other. Have you tried suggesting using
SGII for
> working out battles/raids? Delta Green is modern era, right?

It's modern era, but the scenarios tend to be small. SG2 is a bit too
big for
it.

I had intended to use FMAS for Cthulhu, but there isn't enough in FMAS
yet to
handle Cthulhu sanity. I've been writing my own set of miniatures rules
for
Cthulhu games, but it's slow going.

--
Allan Goodall		   agoodall@att.net