Prev: Re: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS Next: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

real-life FT playing (was: Re: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 15:19:10 -0500
Subject: real-life FT playing (was: Re: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS

drowmage@gothpoodle.com wrote:

> Its been ages since I've been able to play FT with anybody (I've got
> find some players here in the Boston, MA area.. any takers?), but I
[...]

If you're really hurtin' to get a game or seven in, and you've got
the system to handle it, I suggest the following as a substitute
for RL playing until an RL player or four can be found:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/davisje/ftjava/index.html

Alternatively, you can always check the Unofficial Player Locator Page
for opponents (though I can't guarantee it's up-to-date if someone's
moved on and hasn't sent me any information changes)

http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/location.html

Mk

Prev: Re: Fighter Group Turn around time was: YAFS Next: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion