Prev: Fleet for sale-again Next: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

Re: [OFFICIAL] New Ships - latest...

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 18:45:00 +0000
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] New Ships - latest...

>On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 13:15:18 +0000 Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>
wrote:

>>  Just to let everyone know that all the new ships mentioned last week
>>  are now FULLY AVAILABLE, all production moulds having been made.
>
>Great! Does that mean that there's a chance to get to see some photos
>of _all_ of them? I'm particularly interested in 1501, which is one of
>the few of the new designs yet to be illustrated (I've seen all the
>previously-announced shots at the web-store and elsewhere).

1501 is a bit tiny to photograph well, even in macro mode, but I'll
try when I get the chance (which won't be till next week, as we're
frantically preparing for Fantizan...).

Of course, it really doesn't look anything like a Viper.  :-)

The only other one left to photograph is the 1011, which I didn't
have put together when I did the last set of pix.

Jon (GZG)