Prev: [OFFICIAL] New Ships - latest... Next: mini pics needed

Re: [OFFICIAL] New Ships - latest...

From: Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@u...>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 16:31:02 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] New Ships - latest...

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 13:15:18 +0000 Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote:

> Just to let everyone know that all the new ships mentioned last week
> are now FULLY AVAILABLE, all production moulds having been made.

Great! Does that mean that there's a chance to get to see some photos
of _all_ of them? I'm particularly interested in 1501, which is one of
the few of the new designs yet to be illustrated (I've seen all the
previously-announced shots at the web-store and elsewhere).

Phil
----
"Sic Transit Gloria Barramundi"
   (Or, So Long and Thanks for All the Fish!)
   -- not Douglas Adams, but me: Phil Atcliffe
			(Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk)

This email has been independently scanned for viruses and any virus
detected has been removed using McAfee anti-virus software

Prev: [OFFICIAL] New Ships - latest... Next: mini pics needed