Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

From: Laserlight <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 18:03:08 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

Ryan Gill wrote:
> Problem is, there needs to be a cost system in "credits" vs a cost
> system for "game balance points".

Why, exactly?  That is, if we can get Costing Method A right, I'll be
happy.	Adding a completely separate Costing Method B, and getting it
right -- ie using a *different procedure than A but still coming up with

the same correct result* -- seems like a little more work than is
perhaps strictly necessary.

Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion