Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:48:25 +0000
Subject: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 04:31:20PM -0000, Matt Tope wrote:

>What this discussion does bring to my mind is the ww2 USN footage from
the
>pacififc of Japanese fighters attacking through a soild wall of AA
fire,
>could this be reflected in someway perhaps? (Whereby all the PDS/B-1
armed
>vessels in a fleet can contribute their pd fire to the formation as a
>whole?).

We could call it "command datalink", perhaps...

<runs away and hides from the Wrath of Oerjan, who's been through this
dance before with Starfire>

Slightly more seriously: what value does ADFC have at this point?

I don't like breaking the concept that FT weapons only fire once per
turn.

Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion