Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: RE: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:25:31 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

***
Would damage be applied after each individual wave/group attacked or
once
all wave/groups have attacked? If it was the former it may make the
whole
fighter attack more time consuming, but on the overhand it would make
things
a lot more intense waiting to see if one wave/group manages to
threshhold
the PDS systems, thus leaving the ship wide open to the following waves.
***

Now there's a point I'd never considered when I first suggested the idea
long ago and far away. I was assuming damage would be applied at once,
but
you're right about it being time consuming.

I also imagine it works out to be a question of PSB vs game balance...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: RE: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion