Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:50:44 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

> I don't know exactly what Dean
> has in mind but it would be reasonable to assume that at least one
game
> will test the Playtest List's proposed mods for "Dealing with
Fighters".

>Except, of course, that the players won't be allowed to say anything
about
them on the main GZG list until they are released in published form.

Hm...my understanding was that they can talk about it in the AAR, with
the
triple-underlined, large-font, bold, flashing red proviso that these
mods
are NOT official yet and may never be.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion