Prev: Re: knife-fighting range and multi-arc weapons Next: Re: NI Ship Name

RE: Reflagging (and re-painting) minis

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:17:17 -0500
Subject: RE: Reflagging (and re-painting) minis

>I will be spending Too Much Money on GZG NI minis in the near future,

My heart bleeds

>The real problem is that I like the paint jobs on many of them

So why change them?  Make those your older ships and leave them the way
they are.  Or maybe sloppily paint over one or two with whatever the
Actuarial Nightmares feel like painting -- I'm thinking of that computer
game from a couple of years ago in which the player commanded a
destroyer
"Dreadnought" and the rebels had painted captured ships with graffiti
and
"Under New Ownership" and such

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: knife-fighting range and multi-arc weapons Next: Re: NI Ship Name