Prev: change in subject was Re: Re[2]: DS II - Unit sizes? Next: Reflagging (and re-painting) minis

Re: NI Ship Name

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 08:13:29 -0500
Subject: Re: NI Ship Name

From: "Noah V. Doyle" <nvdoyle@insightbb.com>
> Keep the name. This arguement could be made for several other ship
> names,
> and it would be equally silly.

Thanks. With the discussion on the list I'm pretty confident the name
is neither a faux pas, nor inappropriate, even if it has multiple
connotations. Few names don't.

Names are strange things.  I named my very first NI mini (the first FT
mini I owned, actually - won in the late great Estrell Cruiser Duels),
which was a Roma BB - re-flagged and christened the Dreyfus.

Ban Zone Grime	   (Why Noam Izenberg showers after leaving the Zone)

Prev: change in subject was Re: Re[2]: DS II - Unit sizes? Next: Reflagging (and re-painting) minis