Prev: Sabra BB Next: Re:

Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:24:45 +0000
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!!

>Greetings!

>>  Oh bugger, missed that... well, FB1 was written quite a long time
>>  ago. Glad someone reads this stuff!  ;-)
>>  [Mind you, I DID check the blurb I'd written on the Waldburg in FB1,
>>  and was pleased to see that it mentioned a new DD class coming up,
>so
>>  that fits....]
>>
>>  OK, will rename the new DD in the lists; Lutzow is as good a name as
>>  any other, so consider it official.
>>
>>  Guess I'll just have to do a new BB as well now, just to use the
>name...
>>
>>  Jon (GZG)
>
>Does this mean we might see the new NAC Tallahachi Destroyers as
>well? ;-)

Ohhh yes.....  ;-)

Not sure quite when, but it'll get done.

>From what I could see from the new scout it looks very promising. Hope
>it will be added to the list soon.

The 102B scout is ready for sale now. Paul - if you're reading this,
the 102B, 522 and 525 can go up for immediate availability.
The other stuff in the new photos (NI, Islamics etc) will be for sale
as soon as the production moulds are made - hopefully next week,
preparations for Fantizan allowing!

Jon (GZG)

>				 Greetings,
>
>						    Akos Buky