Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!! Next: Sabra BB

Re: DS II - Unit sizes?

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:11:10 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: DS II - Unit sizes?

Noah, et al,

Ok.  So the first 25mm sheet is done.  It has 5 chevrons, 5 squares, and
5
circles.  I'll do a second sheet with diamonds, triangles, and ...
something else. :)

Next question.	Should the numbers be dots or actual numerics?	I did it
with dots for now, but it's easy to change.  Once done, I'll do a couple
of different color sets - black, white, yellow, blue, red, green so that
folks have options, and I'll scale them all so that there are 25mm,
15mm,
and 6mm.  In some cases, for smallish turrets, for example, the next
size
smaller (other than for micro tanks!) would likely work.

Once the decision is made about the numbering scheme (the numbers can
always be cut out and not used if you prefer), I'll finish some up and
will put a sample on a web page for comment by those who are interested.

Thanks,

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University