Prev: Re: DS II - Unit sizes? Next: Re: DS II - Unit sizes?

PIX! Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!!

From: "Noah V. Doyle" <nvdoyle@i...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:39:44 -0500
Subject: PIX! Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!!

Thanks for getting the pics up - and I sympathize, far too often my
oldest
gets -really- good rolls...

As for the minis - they look -great-. The NSL 'new construction' DD
looks a
lot like the models I'm using for my Indian Navy fleet...hmmm...might
have
to write a few tidbits in about that...

Noah Doyle

At 10:04 PM 1/28/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:37:27 -0500
>From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@jhuapl.edu>
>Subject: PIX! Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!!
>
>Trumpets, please.
>
>Most of the new minis are now up on my Quick and Dirty Mini Pages:
>
>http://nift.firedrake.org/QADMinis.htm
>
>Check em out! Enjoy! Get out your check book!
>
>The Maccabee rocks, and the Sabra recalls some elements of the UN, IJN,
>and its own unique styling. They will all be mine, MINE I tell you...
>Mhuahahaha!
>
>Noam

---

Prev: Re: DS II - Unit sizes? Next: Re: DS II - Unit sizes?