Prev: Re: DS II - Unit sizes? Next: Re: DS II - Unit sizes?

PIX! Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!!

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:37:27 -0500
Subject: PIX! Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!!

Trumpets, please.

Most of the new minis are now up on my Quick and Dirty Mini Pages:

http://nift.firedrake.org/QADMinis.htm

Check em out! Enjoy! Get out your check book!

The Maccabee rocks, and the Sabra recalls some elements of the UN, IJN,
and its own unique styling. They will all be mine, MINE I tell you...
Mhuahahaha!

Noam

(PS the other new ships are quite nice as well, I will admit, even
<grudge> the IF cruiser</grudge>).

On Jan 28, 2004, at 9:24 AM, Ground Zero Games wrote:

>> Hi all,
>>
>> The following NEW RELEASES are NOW IN PRODUCTION; they should be up
>> on the webstore very shortly; pics to follow when I've had the chance

>> to take them!
>>
>> New NSL classes:
>>
>> FT 522	NSL Strikeboat (pack of 3)	£1.50 per pack
>> FT 525	NSL "new construction" Destroyer, Brocken class (pack of
2)
>>	£2.50 per pack
>> New NAC class:
>> FT 102B	NAC new Scoutship (pack of 3)	£1.50 per pack.

>> Coming very soon (should be available by next week, will announce
>> when ready!):
>> New Israeli Space Defence Force ships:
>> FT 1501	New Israeli light fighters, Kfir class (pack of 6)*
£1.00 per
>> pack
>> FT 1505	New Israeli Destroyers, Tzayad class (pack of 2) £2.50
per
>> pack
>> FT 1507	New Israeli Escort/Patrol Cruiser, Maccabee class £2.50
each
>> FT 1510	New Israeli Battleship, Sabra class		£5.00
each
>> *Note: the Kfir is actually the "not-Viper" I've been talking
>> about....  :-)

AND

> Islamic Federation fleet additions:
> FT 1006	Islamic Light Cruiser		£2.00 each
> FT 1011	Islamic Heavy Battleship (Battledreadnought)	£6.00
each
> Both for release next week.

Help! - or an amazing beer.    (What Noam Raphael Izenberg is in
desperate need of right now)

Prev: Re: DS II - Unit sizes? Next: Re: DS II - Unit sizes?