Prev: Re: [SG]15mm Next: More re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!!

Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:54:16 +0000
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] NEW FT SHIPS!!

>  > The following NEW RELEASES are NOW IN PRODUCTION; they should be up
>>  on the webstore very shortly; pics to follow when I've had the
chance
>>  to take them!
>
>Hi, Jon.
>
>I forwarded your message to the Yahoo Stargrunt-Fullthrust list, as
there are
>a few people on that list that aren't on the main GZG mailing list.

Thanks, Allan, that's fine. I'm not on the yahoo list myself, so feel
free to forward any news announcements like this at any time.
BTW, the same goes for anyone else who is on any other mailing lists
whose members might be interested, whether GZG-specific or general SF
gaming lists - feel free to forward any of the [OFFICIAL] news
announcements from the GZG-L if you think they would be of relevance.

Jon (GZG)