Prev: Re: PP: Fleet: It is MINE! Next: Re: Miniatures Storage

Fwd: PP: Fleet: It is MINE!

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 20:08:19 +0000
Subject: Fwd: PP: Fleet: It is MINE!

> Date: Tue Jan 27, 2004  20:07:07 Europe/London
> To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
> Subject: Re: PP: Fleet:  It is MINE!
>

> On Tuesday, Jan 27, 2004, at 19:26 Europe/London, Mark A. Siefert
> wrote:
>
>> It arrived today in the mail:  A plain brown envelope marked "Royal
>> Air."
>> It could have one been one thing and sure enough it was: Power
>> Projection:
>> Fleet!
>>
>> Joy!  Rapture!
>>
>> More on this later.	Right now, I've got to be alone.
>
> Where did you get it from? Gnometrader or MSD, or has the W23 supply
> arrived?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dom
>
> -----------Dom Mooney---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
> "We tell the tales of heroes to remind ourselves that we too
> can be great" - John Wick, 7th Sea
> http://www.cybergoths.u-net.com   http://www.bits.org.uk/

---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
"But everything is still the same, passing the time,
passing the blame. We carry on in the same old way,
we'll find out we left it too late one day, to say what we
meant to say." The Last Straw / Marillion

Prev: Re: PP: Fleet: It is MINE! Next: Re: Miniatures Storage