Prev: Re: Hijacking the Eric's Full Thrust Ship Creator thread Next: PP: Fleet: It is MINE!

Miniatures Storage

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:23:41 +0000
Subject: Miniatures Storage

>If you use pistol cases, keep them out of sight at all times. Another
>option,
>which is about as cheap as a pistol case but more work, is to get your
own
>foam and cut sheets to fit in a plastic container (Rubbermaid,
Sterlite,
>etc.). If you're very industrious, you can cut out compartments for the
>figures.

I’ve relatively recently picked up a Sabol “Army Transport”, after years
of
using Chessex boxes, and I’ve gotta say that I’m quite pleased with it.

Great way to transport LOTS of stuff of odd sizes, most certainly
including
Full Thrust ships.

I need to modify one of the foam trays to hold pencils and dice and such
at
some point before GZGECC, now that I think of it.

John Crimmins

Let the new MSN Premium Internet Software make the most of your
high-speed

Prev: Re: Hijacking the Eric's Full Thrust Ship Creator thread Next: PP: Fleet: It is MINE!