Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1881 Next: Re: Eric's Full Thrust Ship Creator

[FT] Advanced drives and beams

From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@o...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:20:05 -0000
Subject: [FT] Advanced drives and beams

Hi all,

I am experimenting (in a non-tuffleyverse background I hasten to add)
with
advanced drives and beam weapons (cinematic movement). I am limiting
class 3
and 4 beams to 1 arc, class 2 beams to 3 arcs and using class 1 beams as
they come.

In doing this am I in danger of exploiting any design/weapon/mass loop
holes
which will result in the vessels' I create being uber-nasty or
uber-weak?

For the record, in the gaming group I belong to we restrict vessels with
advanced drives to single arc primary weapon systems, hence I am only
using
1 arc class 3 and 4 beams.

Regards,

Matt Tope

Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1881 Next: Re: Eric's Full Thrust Ship Creator