Prev: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention Next: Re: [OT]Peperoni

Re: URL RE: [FT] New Kra'Vak

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 01:31:01 +1100
Subject: Re: URL RE: [FT] New Kra'Vak

From: "Doug Evans" <devans@nebraska.edu>

> http://magrathea.mur.csu.edu.au:8735/
>
> > Does anyone have the URL for Alan's site where these Kra' Vak
designs are
> > posted?

Amazingly, I hadn't looked at the site for nearly 2 months (!). It
appears the
auto-build feature is working according to spec even without me.
Which it *should*, but I built the software to "good commercial
standards", not
milspec or space-qualified. So it's nice and frankly unexpected to have
a program
that runs flawlessly for months without manual intervention. I don't
write bug-free
code, but I can write code that works reasonably well despite the
imperfections,
for years if neccessary. Unlike, say, Microsoft.

I see that OO put in some more data. I really need to do some manual
surgery on
the database's data to remove the duplicate (or rather, the uncorrected)
CL entry,
and stick in some more OU stuff. Plus the ORC.

I have no idea how long this site will last though, I finished the
course back in
November. Time to hand over to St Jon....

Prev: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention Next: Re: [OT]Peperoni