Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Update from the Shipyards.... Next: Re: [OT]Peperoni

[ECC] Minor miracles

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 09:35:24 -0500
Subject: [ECC] Minor miracles

I can pull off a short stint at ECC after all. It looks like I'll be
able to make it to the Morning and afternoon sessions on Saturday,
weather permitting, My caveats are I'll be driving up and back from/to
Columbia  MD on the day, and I'm bringing along Zev (6) to help me out.

I'll be sending Jon my registration shortly, but a question (perhaps
I'll need to send this on to Stuart Murray directly). I would play in
the FT tourney, but couldn't see it through to the Sat evening session.
I'd love to play in Stuart's Cinegrunt scenario Sat am, but it looks
like it's already full. Any chance there's room for 1 more?

Sat Afternoon, would be the Sci Fi Crossover. Zev gets to roll my dice.

Please, please Jon save some lead for me.

Noam

Zoner Beam Ring    (Noam R. Izenberg - watch where you point that thing)

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Update from the Shipyards.... Next: Re: [OT]Peperoni