Prev: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention Next: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention

Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:18:31 +0000
Subject: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention

>Ground Zero Games wrote:
>
>>PS: does anyone think it is worth me shipping just a few copies of
>>the rulebooks over, or will everyone who is coming to the Con
>>already have the ones they want? What I don't want is to ship a
>>load of stuff that no-one wants, unless one of the dealers would
>>take any unsold copies after the Con....  :-/
>
>I know that some folks are interested in DSII rules, but I couldn't
>tell you who specifically.  Are they still in print?

Sorry, no - we're completely out of them. There ARE, in theory, still
a number of copies (at least 100+) in the USA, as bankrupt stock
following the demise of GeoHex - but no-one seems willing to admit to
where they currently are....  :-/

We could bring/send some FT, FB1 & 2 and SGII, but it would only be
worthwhile if anyone going to ECC actually needs copies.

Jon (GZG)