Prev: [GZG Fiction] Seventy Dead after Freighter Accident Next: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention

Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:07:19 +0000
Subject: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention

>  > Realistically, I'm not going to be bringing all that much in volume
-
>>  probably just some special things like NEW products that may not
even
>>  be on general release before the Con!
>
>So that means you have a secret pile of Skirmish books waiting to be
>sold?	Great...sign me up for two of them.  :)

No, not books - sorry!	But expect some all-new FT ships......	;-)

>Would it be out of place to make requests for stuff?

Well, you can ask, but I can't guarantee what I'll be able to bring
with me.... to be fair to everyone, I can't really take pre-orders -
whatever I can bring along will be on sale strictly on a first-come,
first-served basis (unless bribery is involved of course....<GRIN>).

Jon (GZG)