Prev: Re: NAC additions Next: Re: NAC additions

Re: Hi

From: "Matthew L. Seidl" <seidl@w...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 13:47:35 -0700
Subject: Re: Hi

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:42:17 -0000, "Steve Gill" writes:
>Agreed, but with any luck the source can be traced by the list
>administrators.

Ah, begle.  how much fun it is.

Yes, probably from someone who has both the gzg list and laserlight in
their address books.  As near as I can tell, it probably came from
arh2356.urh.uiuc.edu, but I don't see any uiuc.edu addresses directly
subscribed to the mailing list.  If you go there though, might be time
to run a virus scanner. :)

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@wraith.com
   =-=
=-= Research Scientist			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.wraith.com/seidl 			 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= My friends tell me I lead far too interesting a life.
   -=-

Prev: Re: NAC additions Next: Re: NAC additions