Prev: Re: NAC additions Next: [ds]Geohex Terrain 4 sale.

Re: Hi

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:13:34 -0800
Subject: Re: Hi

Yeah, but if *he* was using it *we* wouldn't have seen the virus.

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/j091262.htm

Prev: Re: NAC additions Next: [ds]Geohex Terrain 4 sale.