Prev: [OT] Honor Harrington RPG Announced Next: Re: Hi

Re: Hi

From: FlakMagnet72 <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 14:27:45 -0500
Subject: Re: Hi

On Monday 19 January 2004 02:09 pm, agoodall@att.net wrote:
> > Time for my irregular recommendation for Mozilla as an email client.
>
> It depends on the e-mail client. My wife and I used Mozilla 1.02,
though
> she was the only one to use the e-mail client. It lost her address
book
> twice. That's when I went with Pegasus for our e-mail program. It's
free
> and feature rich. I have multiple e-mail accounts on it, and my wife
and I
> each have a different profile.

Pegasus is a good one, very powerful, if a bear to configure filters
for.
It's free too:	www.pmail.com.

If you can stand to pay for software, TheBat! is an excellent client
that
doesn't suffer from the vulnerabilities that MS's software does:
www.ritlabs.com

> For a browser I recommend Mozilla Firebird, although we find we
_still_
> can't get rid of IE as there are a couple of sites that require it.

Like windows update perhaps?  How's that for tying products together and

vendor lock-in.  *frumple)

--
--Tim
http://geocities.com/flakmagnet72

Prev: [OT] Honor Harrington RPG Announced Next: Re: Hi