Prev: Re: HEAT...Re: New 'electrical active' Armour to defeat hand held anti-tank rounds Next: [GZG] Catalogs Re: Anyone have images of some of the GZG Future Wars line?

[GZG] Catalogs Re: Anyone have images of some of the GZG Future Wars line?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 18:02:31 -0600
Subject: [GZG] Catalogs Re: Anyone have images of some of the GZG Future Wars line?

***
>Makes you wonder when we'll be seeing a 2003 catalog... ;->=

You'll be seeing a 2004 update for the existing catalogue soon. We're
still using the same basic catalogue because we've still got a lot of
them left, so it makes sense just to keep adding updates.
***

Just teasing; taken as an opportunity for a bit of rib poking, it's
really
a case of the nomenclature being misleading. Referring to it as 'From
2003
On GZG Catalog' would be more informative, but so damned verbose. ;->=

I am flawed; I could not resist...

The_Beast