Prev: Re: HEAT...Re: New 'electrical active' Armour to defeat hand held anti-tank rounds Next: Re: HEAT...Re: New 'electrical active' Armour to defeat hand held anti-tank rounds

Anyone have images of some of the GZG Future Wars line?

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:45:48 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Anyone have images of some of the GZG Future Wars line?

I'm thinking about picking up some things from the GZG Future Wars line,
but most of the items on the web page don't have images.

Does anyone have images of:

DF-S08 Civilian Vehicles
DF-S09 Recovery Truck (heavy wheeled)
DF-S11 Cargo and ammo pods
DF-S19 Tracked excavator (military or civilian)
V6-01 Tripod War Machine (small)
V6-02 Tripod War Machine (large)

If so, any pointers to web pages, or email of images to me would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

John

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University