Prev: RE: Brave Sir Laserlight, and further: Re: India, GZG-style - where's thealiens? Next: Re: DSII Rules Question

DSII Rules Question

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 10:58:34 -0500 (EST)
Subject: DSII Rules Question

Hi All,

I looked in both the rule book and on Mike Elliott's FAQ page, but did
not
find an answer for this one.  Thus, I'm firing off here. :)

If I build a vehicle with a multi-barrel weapon (first purchased in a
turret at *3 CAP and the second purchased in the same turret at *2 CAP),
when it is fired, do I roll once for each gun, or do I roll one attack
and
if it hits, pull chits twice?

I can see valid arguments for it to work either way, but am hoping that
this has been clarified somewhere.

Thanks!

John

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University

Prev: RE: Brave Sir Laserlight, and further: Re: India, GZG-style - where's thealiens? Next: Re: DSII Rules Question