Prev: Re: India, GZG-style - where's the aliens? Next: Re: India, GZG-style (LONG)

Re: India, GZG-style - where's the aliens?

From: Laserlight <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:16:41 -0500
Subject: Re: India, GZG-style - where's the aliens?

Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

> Laserlight's wish is my command (with in very restricted bounds of
reason before I find myself painting up a division of IF!)

Oh, I'd say merely a reinforced battalion each of 6mm IF, PAU, and
Alarishi, plus a couple of squads of 25mm Aussies and Scots, would be
plenty.  I'll need them by this upcoming ECC, thanks. ;-)

Prev: Re: India, GZG-style - where's the aliens? Next: Re: India, GZG-style (LONG)