Prev: Re: India, GZG-style and Aliens Next: Re: India, GZG-style - where's the aliens?

Re: India, GZG-style and Aliens

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 06:32:58 -0600
Subject: Re: India, GZG-style and Aliens

***
The Phalon "Conglomerate" implies a union of radically different
societies
embedded in a common cultural matrix - but they have the same set of
ship
designs.
***

Whoops, I forgot we might already HAVE a multi-race empire...

***
It might be an idea making a set of KV/Phalon designs that differ in
detail
from the mainstream, specialty ships for individual clans/nations.
***

I'd still rather differing orders of battle made up of current designs
for
differing tactical structures.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: India, GZG-style and Aliens Next: Re: India, GZG-style - where's the aliens?