Prev: Re: India, GZG-style (LONG) Next: [Tuffleyverse] where's the aliens? Re: India, GZG-style

Re: India, GZG-style - where's the aliens?

From: Scott Siebold <gamers@a...>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 00:13:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: India, GZG-style - where's the aliens?

It's all well and good that there is another human
race with ships/land forces but this is supposed to
be SPACE THE FINAL FRONTEER not Interworld War I.
Where is the "they are out there and let's
go and seek them out get into an argument and start
shooting" that can make space interesting.

At last count there were 10 human races and 3
alien races that GZG makes ships for. The count
was 17 human and 2 alien races in the 25mm
ground pounders. I guess that you can use non GZG
in the GZG Universe as your "Aliens" but why not
another alien race from GZG.

Why not an alien race that is heavy into trade and
generally peaceful till provked (attacked or maybe
a deal falls through) and then extremely agressive.
There ships and bases are here there and everywhere
but no one location that can be targeted for a
knockout blow. A new line of ships and/or a new
line of ground figures for the GZG Universe.

		     Scott Siebold

Prev: Re: India, GZG-style (LONG) Next: [Tuffleyverse] where's the aliens? Re: India, GZG-style