Prev: Re: [FT] Thanks, and about those 'Karls'... Re: My new website/shipbuilder Next: Re: [FT] Memo to St Jon

Re: [FT] Memo to St Jon

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 20:37:00 +1100
Subject: Re: [FT] Memo to St Jon

From: "Eric Fialkowski" <ericski@spro.net>

> Parts:
> 1x FT-407 Si'Tek Patrol Cruiser
> 1x Weapon "sponson" from either FT-410 or FT-412
>
> (I used to work for a hobby shop and we got a SDN that was missing
some
> parts. I thought the pieces could work well for kit-bashing)
>
> Assembly:
> * Mostly assemble the parts "as normal"
> * "Special step 1" - carve out some of the details on the bottom of
the
> hull
> * "Special step 2" - drill small hole for mounting on a stand on the
> bottom of the center weapon sponson

Memo to Jon : What about making this an "official kit", possibly by
frommaging one of the molds? Maybe one where the detail to be removed
has already lost its crispness?

Also, maybe asking which parts of the SDN were missing, and which parts
were expended in kitbashing, and providing replacements? (see, I know
how you do business)

Prev: Re: [FT] Thanks, and about those 'Karls'... Re: My new website/shipbuilder Next: Re: [FT] Memo to St Jon