Prev: Re: [FT] Thanks, and about those 'Karls'... Re: My new website/shipbuilder Next: Re: Jon T: Further update to PowerProjection.net - Ship Bits, SSDs etc

Re: [FT] Thanks, and about those 'Karls'... Re: My new website/shipbuilder

From: Eric Fialkowski <ericski@s...>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 00:16:36 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Thanks, and about those 'Karls'... Re: My new website/shipbuilder

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 23:26, Doug Evans wrote:

> Whoops, I thought it was a photoshop job. Well done!

Thanks.

> Nevermind 'better' pics; a parts list would be good...

The SSD page is updated with pic of mini, some "fluff", and the
following:

Parts:
1x FT-407 Si'Tek Patrol Cruiser
1x Weapon "sponson" from either FT-410 or FT-412

(I used to work for a hobby shop and we got a SDN that was missing some
parts. I thought the pieces could work well for kit-bashing)

Assembly:
* Mostly assemble the parts "as normal"
* "Special step 1" - carve out some of the details on the bottom of the
hull
* "Special step 2" - drill small hole for mounting on a stand on the
bottom of the center weapon sponson

--
Eric Fialkowski <ericski@spro.net>