Prev: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? Next: RE: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 19:24:55 +0000
Subject: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 11:08:31AM -0800, John Leary wrote:

>I will second this!   If you do not like the looks
>of the ship, don't use it!   It is not nc3essary for
>every squadron of a navy to have every type of ship
>in the fleet.

And for that matter, if you don't like the stats of the ship, rewrite
them! The games produced by GZG should not be read on the light cast by
that _other_ company that says you can only put a unit on the table if
you have the Official Miniature for it...

About 2/3 of my ships are GZG, and they all do duty as whatever fleet I
happen to be playing that day.

Roger

Prev: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? Next: RE: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?