Prev: RE: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? Next: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 11:53:12 -0500
Subject: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

Hi there,

Lot's of great suggestions about fleet composition from other people
out there -- I'd just like to add one note.  Remember, whatever you get,
you'll have FUN with.  You'll like painting those ships and playing
with those ships.  If you don't like the look/feel of a ship, then
buying it to just fill your order of battle seems kind of silly to
me.

In the end, it's just a game, and if you're not having fun, then why
are you playing it?

JGH

Jalinth wrote:

> Right now I have a nice small fleet and am thinking of expanding it. I
am
> wondering what you would recommend for me to add. I don't have FB 1
yet, but
> will order it at the same time as I get any more minis. All are FSE.
Though

--
 **** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ****
"Oh, but I'm scared; one touch of your cold lips, I will join you there.

Prev: RE: Fleet Composition - What more should I get? Next: Re: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?